Second Workshop King Solomon Hotel, Eilat, 21-22 November, 2003
1. Prof. Zohar Yosibash – On fluid-structure interactions
2. Dr. Moti Szanto – Collaborator with Zohar – Simulation of growth of Sapphire single-cristal
3. Dr. Arie Bussiba – Coolaborator with Zohar – Failure initiation criteria
4. Mr. Ilan Gilad – Collaborator with Zohar – Simulation of Saphire uni-Cristal
5. Ms. Netta Omer - Zohar’s PhD student –3-D edge singularities.
6. Mrs. Michal Peleg-Lubovsky - Zohar’s MSc student – On the mechanical response of the carotid and myocardiac arteries.
7. Ms. Idit Cohen - Zohar’s PhD student – On CIP.
8. Mr. Marcelo Mileguir - Zohar’s MSc student – Cold-working cracked holes.
9. Mr. Ofer Adan - Zohar’s former MSc student – Applied Materials: on new very accurate measuring machines (part of nm accuracy).